Our team of extradition barristers are experts in both defending and prosecuting extradition cases. Our barristers have a strong reputation for advising and representing in extradition proceedings whilst dealing with the technical and complex challenges that come alongside this.
Members of chambers are able to advise and represent clients on the following matters:
- Defending extradition requests
- Prosecuting extradition requests
- Closed Material Procedures
- Applying for, and responding to, requests for Mutual Legal Assistance from foreign jurisdictions
- Offer practical and sensible advice to those who are concerned that alleged misconduct may result in an extradition request
- Assist with matters relating to human rights