Public Access : Yes
- BA (Hons) History (Birkbeck College, University of London)
- Diploma in Interior Design (Chelsea School of Art)
- Diploma in Food and Wine (Leith’s School of Food and Wine)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Law (BPP School of Law, London)
- Bar Vocational Course (BPP School of Law, London)
- Qualified Lawyers Transfer Test (BPP School of Law, London)
- LLM Human Rights (UCL, University of London)
Leanne trained as a certified accountant with Lloyds of London, going on to be the Financial Director of a property company and then running her own corporate entertainment company specialising in yachting events.
Leanne was a local councillor in Lambeth from 2010-2014 where she was the Chair of Licensing for the full term as well as co-chairing a working group to draft Lambeth’s Licensing Policy. She chaired the first Early Morning Restriction Order (EMRO) hearing in the UK.
Leanne is the Treasurer of the Human Rights Lawyers’ Association. She is a Trustee and advisor for Centre 70, a legal advice centre in South London. She is the founder and director of the Temple Legal Centre, a dedicated family legal centre (the only one in London) located in Inner Temple.
Leanne specialises in all employment matters both in the Employment Tribunal and the High Court.
Leanne undertakes all aspects of immigration and asylum matters in all courts specialising in EEA applications/appeals.
Leanne undertakes all aspects of family, including care proceedings, divorce, financial relief including overseas matters, annulments, adoption, abduction, contact and residence, special guardianship, wardship and the Family Law Act 1996.
- Family Law Bar Association
- Amnesty International
- Human Rights Lawyers’ Association
- French (basic)
Leanne is learning to ice skate and speak Bulgarian. She loves travelling, interior design and cooking. Leanne is married with 2 children, 2 dogs and 3 turtles.
- Re B (Children)  EWCA Civ 1172
- Aladeselu & Ors v SSHD  EWCA Civ 144
- Re S (a child)  EWCA Civ 926