- BA Modern History, Lady Margaret Hall, Oxford University
- GDL Merit, Nottingham Law School
- BVC Commendation, Nottingham Law School
Specialist immigration practice with general civil law.
Familiar with housing regulatory and immigration crime.
Broad civil practice focusing on housing, debt recovery, personal injury and disrepair claims.
Specialist knowledge of most areas including family migration, points-based migration, asylum, citizenship, and resisting deportation. Initial representation, preparation of written grounds, appeals and judicial review. Familiar with fringe areas including ambassadorial law, Ankara Agreement claims, and regulatory immigration.
The Reform Debates, contributing author
- 2008 – Lincoln’s Inn Lord Denning BVC Scholarship
- 2008 – Lincoln’s Inn Hardwicke Entrance Scholarship
- 2007 – Lincoln’s Inn Haldane GDL/CPE Scholarship
- 2007 – Jomati Foundation Scholarship (GDL Bursary)
History, Travel, Cartography, Cookery, Trekking & Camping