Anas is an experienced immigration advocate. Prior to his admission to the Bar, he practised as a solicitor for over 10 years.
Anas deals with complex issues of immigration and asylum law. He has been accredited as a senior caseworker by Solicitors Regulation Authority.
- Grays Inn
- Fellow of Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
Cricket and tourism.
- SSHD v SP (North Korea)  EWCA Civ 114
- KA (Afghanistan)  EWCA Civ 1014
- R (Alighanbari)  EWHC 1818 (Admin)
- IA and others (Ahmadis: Rabwah) Pakistan CG  UKAIT 00088
- MT (Ahmadi – HJ (Iran)) Pakistan  UKUT 00277 (IAC)