Public Access : Yes
- LLB (Hons), First Class (Valedictorian) (Liverpool John Moores University) (2007)
- Bar Vocational Course, Very Competent (Manchester Metropolitan University) (2008)
Sara predominantly practises asylum, immigration, nationality and administrative law.
Sara specialises in all areas of asylum, immigration, nationality and administrative law. She is regularly instructed in publicly and privately funded appeals in the Immigration and Asylum Chamber of the First-tier and Upper Tribunals. This includes asylum, human rights, deportation, EU law, domestic violence, refugee family reunion, entry clearance and other immigration appeals, and bail hearings.
Sara is experienced in judicial review challenges to removal, detention, certification, fresh claim refusals, legacy decision making and other immigration and nationality related public law challenges.
- Inner Temple BVC Exhibition and Scholarship (2008)
- Essex Court Chambers National Mooting Competition Winner (2007)
- Liverpool Law Society Prize (2007)
- Oxford University Press Prize (2004)
- Young Legal Aid Lawyers
- Bar Pro-Bono Unit
- Bail for Immigration Detainees
- South Eastern Circuit
- MP; NT (Sri Lanka) v SSHD (C5/2013/2603 & 2607): Permission granted by CoA, full hearing took place in March 2014. For second appellant (NT) with Rudolph Spurling of 10 KBW.
- R (on the application of) JN v SSHD (CO/6005/2013): Permission granted to judicially review decision to deprive JN of British citizenship. Full hearing due to be heard in 2014.
- GJ & Others v SSHD (post-civil-war-returnees) Sri Lanka CG  UKUT 319: For second appellant (NT) with Rudolph Spurling of 10KBW.
- MF v SSHD (IA/07646/2013):Indefinite leave to remain obtained for UK based London Fashion Week designer.
- R (on the application of) JP (India) v SSHD (CO/2818/2012):
- Challenge to removal under section 10 IAA 1999 under Article 8.
- R (on the application of) SS (Sri Lanka) v SSHD (CO/9012/2011): (Silber J) Dublin II Regulations.